EDHEC Business School offers an MSC in Accounting and Finance. You can also apply for MSc in marketing in France for more information. It is an advanced program designed to equip students with the expertise and tools to kickstart their careers in the financial world. The highlights of the MSC in Finance and Accounting Program are-
- Equal emphasis on skill and theoretical knowledge
- Close ties with Major Financial Organizations
- Impressive Career Development Services
- A Boost to the Career
- Stupendous Career Opportunities
38/ students were female and 62/ students were male. The average age is 24 years. The undergraduate discipline of the students was Finance and Accounting and Business & Management.
The MSC in Accounting and Finance curriculum consists of core modules, electives, and foundation courses. The foundation courses are Financial Analysis & Valuation, Corporate Finance, and Asset Markets and Strategic Management. The county also offers the best MFin in France.
The core modules are International Accounting, Leadership and Managerial Skills, Mergers and Acquisitions, Advanced Financial Accounting, Business Cases with PWC, Audit and Internal Control, Regulations and Ethics in Finance, Research Methodology, and Sustainable Finance.
The electives offered are Enterprise Resource Planning with SAP, Financial Modeling, and Strategic Management Control. If you are interested in studying an MBA program in France, you can check out HEC Paris MBA.
Learning Expedition– During the program MSC students visit London to immerse themselves in a real professional and cultural environment. They get acquainted with the business environment and practices.
Faculty Members– The MSC in Finance and Accounting faculty members are-
- Calvet Laurent- Professor of Finance
- Croux Christophe- Head of Faculty
- De Clippeleer Inge- Associate Professor of Management
- Deville Laurent- Associate Professor of Finance
- Hague Daniel- Associate Professor of Finance
- Pelgrin Florian- Professor of Economics
- Rubin Micro- Associate Professor of Econometrics
Admission Requirements and Deadlines
The Admission Requirements of the MSC in Finance and Accounting program are-
- Three years of Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Online Interview
- A score of 92 in TOEFL and a band of 7 in IELTS
How to Apply?
- To apply for the MSC in Finance and Accounting program students have to create an account on EDHEC’s official website.
- After creating the account students will receive a validation email, students have to click on the link and activate the account.
- Access the online application and upload all the required documents.
Cost of the Program and Financial Aid
The cost of the EDHEC MSC in Finance and Accounting Program is Euro 26,500. The cost includes tuition fees, application fees, access to the EDHEC career center and campus facilities, administrative fees, and lifelong access to the EDHEC alumni community.
France offers amazing learning and education opportunities, if you wish to study in France you must visit EDHEC MIM.
The financial aid options are-
- EDHEC Academic Excellence Scholarships
- EDHEC women in Business and Data Science Scholarships
- EDHEC Make an Impact Scholarship
- EDHEC French Embassy Co-Financed in India
- Eiffel Scholarship
- Charpak Scholarship of Excellence
Career Center Services
The services offered by EDHEC Career Center are-
- One-on-one Career Advice
- CV Correction
- Interview, and pitching workshops
- Career Coaching
- EDHEC Career Fair
- Finance Career Days
- London Career Treks
- Networking Events
- Alumni Spotlights
- Career Specific Guides and Online Resources
- Career Mapping
85/ students were employed in Europe and 15/ students were employed in Asia. The leading hiring sectors were Asset Management, Consulting, Business Development, Corporate Finance, and Audit and Transaction Services.
The leading hiring companies were Amadeus, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, PWC, Sanofi, and Tencent.
The learning outcomes of the EDHEC Master in Finance and Accounting program are-
- Mastering International accounting and reporting standards
- Handling complex accounting, reporting, and tax issues
- Evaluating a company’s financial reports and making impactful financial decisions
- Designing ethical frameworks in Finance and practicing strong professional standards
- Assessment of one’s competency levels
- Learning key managerial skills