They say that the eyes are the mirror of the soul, and any mirror needs a beautiful frame. It’s about eye makeup. Competent makeup will help emphasize the advantages and disguise the shortcomings. Without a doubt, every girl should be able to highlight her beauty, for this, you just need to choose the right cosmetics: mascara, eyeliner or pencil, and shadows.
Choosing the color of the shadows
Often, when choosing decorative cosmetics, you can hear the following advice: “Each color type has its own shades.” Today, this concept is somewhat outdated and has ceased to be relevant, in addition, pure color types are not so common. It is also interesting that on the same girl, some shades of shadows can look completely different depending on the type of lighting. The perception of color also changes from the local environment – the shade of foundation, lipstick, eyebrow, and hair color.
For makeup to beautifully emphasize the depth of the look, highlighting and enhancing the natural pigment of the iris, it is important to know a few basic principles and visual effects that particular color has because each has its own characteristics:
- An eternal classic gives the image a special drama and an unforgettable expressiveness to the look. Suitable for everyone, without exception, but requires special precision, accuracy, and skill when applying.
- “Opens” the look, making it clear and clean. White pearl shadows applied to the area just below the eyebrows and the inner corner of the eye do an exceptionally good job with this task.
- Suitable for almost everyone, but especially for blue-eyed girls.
- Neutral color, ideal for delicate nude make-up.
- As well as brown and beige, it suits almost everyone. It suits the owners of both brown, green, and gray-blue eyes. Perhaps every woman should have a palette of beige-golden shadows in her cosmetic bag.
- Blue mother-of-pearl shadows – hello from the 80s, today they are considered an example of bad taste. In its pure form, few people are suitable, but in combination with gray, you can get interesting and sophisticated make-up.
- Ideal for brown eyes, however, if there are dark circles under the lower eyelids, it should be avoided – this color can emphasize them.
- A good choice for discreet makeup, a palette of shades of gray shades from deep graphite to smoky will make them look mysterious and soft. In addition, the shadows of this color can also be used for eyebrows, making their bend smoother and more natural than when working with a pencil.
- Swamp green shade is good for brown eyes, but the owners of green, oddly enough, it does not fit.
- A very dangerous shade, it has been noticed that matte pink shadows can create the effect of swollen eyes and make them look tired if you neglect the eyeliner of the upper and lower eyelids.
- Bright, daring, extraordinary color, it is better not to use it in everyday makeup. Such shadows should be used with caution for both owners of brown and green irises.
The ability to choose the right custom eyeshadow palette helps not only to emphasize the natural beauty of the eyes but also to create stylish and fashionable images.
When buying expensive cosmetics, you should choose those shades that you will use often, but trendy tones can be taken in a more affordable price segment because most likely you will need them only a few times per season. Also, if you are not a professional makeup artist, you will not need a palette containing 1000 and 1 color. It is more profitable to choose duets or a combination of 4-6 complementary pigments.